Thursday, April 2, 2009

Instant Feedback from Twitter

Every once in a while, I like to throw out a question to the Twitter-verse, 'cause it provides some instant feedback. I realized that while I enjoy seeing the answers that come rolling in, maybe you guys would like to see it too!

Today's questions was "Quick! I need to know what your favorite Power FM song is right now! Go!"

And here are some of the responses...

  • circleslide "gravity"

  • come on no contest, Death of Me by RED the best song on the radio right now

  • I love "Cross My Heart" by Nevertheless.

  • To Know That You're Alive by Kutless

  • there are so many to choose from! one of em is Abandon's "Providence" ....another "High of 75" by Relient K...the list goes on.

  • To the Service by I Am Terrified! I love hardcore God lyrics!

  • i'm thinkin serial sleepers by house of heroes

  • My Favorite song right now on Power FM is Let's Dance by Hawk Nelson
  • hmmm last night by ilia. Carry me down by demon hunter and mighty to save by don't wake aislin
  • "I'll Take On More Than One" by Don't Wake Aislin!! WOO HOO!! my fave, thanks for asking. ;)
  • 3-2-1 (Disciple)
  • I'm a big fan of "Hearts and Minds" by Ivoryline. Those guys are great!
  • "In the Valley of the Dying Sun" by House of Heroes.
  • Never going back to ok, or return. How's that?
  • want ad or wrecking hotel rooms by mxpx (note: haha, we don't play either of those, but thanks anyway!)

If you're on Twitter, make sure to follow us here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

instant feedback from twitter,article is good.i loved reading it from your blog.recently i have found the services provided from provide instant feedback. thanks a lot for the news..i would continue reading your bog.thank you and bye..