Monday, January 5, 2009

First Blog of 2009!

Well, Happy 2009 everyone!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year holiday! I took some vacation time to just be home with my family and it was nice. We, of course, were all sick the entire week between Christmas and New Years and I completely lost my voice for three days...but that's just the way it goes with our luck. Besides laying around being lazy, we did manage to get out and have some fun. We went down to Dublin, Texas for the day and spent some time at the Dr Pepper Museum. We took the tour and practically bought out the gift shop. What can I say? We like our Dr Pepper! The rest of the time we watched a lot of movies, ate a lot of great food and just hung out with each other. Can't beat that!

It's good to be back to work, though. I miss my Power FM peeps when I'm away.

What did you do during your holiday/vacation? Got any interesting New Years Resolutions you'd like to share?

Keep rockin' for Christ!
Jade =)

1 comment:

BethanyFallingUp said...

Hi Jade,
Sorry you were sick on your holiday. I was too, and still am. But I was able to go to this awesome conference in Kansas City for New Year's called "One Thing," where thousands of believers gathered for worship, and it was truly worth it. Have you guys ever heard of Misty Edwards? She's a worship leader there in Kansas City, but has a few rock-sounding songs on her album that would sound really great on Power FM. Ya'll might want to check her music out. Happy New Year!