Friday, February 5, 2010

Elizabeth, the Fashion Lover

[Elizabeth is our new office manager, and she was on TV last nite. Read about her experience, and see the video...]

So I rented a dress for my birthday because my parents took me to the Reunion Tower Restaurant and I wanted to look really pretty (why not). It was fun, and I rented this really pretty blue designer dress that was like $700 and yeah, I’d never spend that.

A few weeks later, this Rent the Runway person contacted me and asked if I’d be okay if CBS contacted me about a story. Why me? I don’t know. But sure, why not. It’s fun, and it’s one of those chances you don’t really have everyday to share a passion on the news.

So, then Marianne Martinez from channel 11 called me and asked if we could do a story, and so yep, we did. Originally it was going to be a valentines day piece, but they needed to move it up. So one day they came over to my apartment and filmed me and interviewed me. It was fun. I do like fashion & follow a bunch of fashion blogs and stuff. That’s kind of it!

Elizabeth

Click here to watch the video clip from last night's news.

Click here to read the article.

No comments: