Monday, November 2, 2009

The Hope Tour comes through Power FM

Following up on Drue's last blog, this past Friday was CRAZY for me... we had three different bands in the studio within a three-hour span! We go weeks, sometimes months, without getting an artist in the building with us... then BOOM... all at once. All three bands on The Hope Tour stopped by to chat with me during my shift on Friday and it was a blast!
First I spoke with Abandon about their new record, Searchlights, their name (not to be confused with Abandon Kansas) and all kinds of silly stuff. They were so much fun!



Then Fireflight risked their lives to come and hang out with me in the studio. They were actually in a car accident on the way to the studio, and were pretty shaken up. We caught up with them about their soon-to-be-released CD.



And finally, two of the guys from Remedy Drive stopped in and allowed me to geek out all over them. I love those guys and their music, so I might have made a bit of a fool of myself with 'em, but they were sweet anyway. They hung out after the interview and talked for a while about future plans.


I was super exhausted after that full day of interviews, but my goodness was it fun!

Keep rockin' for Christ!
Jade =)

3 comments:

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

Ah! Next time that happens, let me knoooow! I'll totally get a crew in there and record it all for FM, yo! :)

Jill C. said...

Nice photo of you and Remedy Drive, Jade! :)