Friday, November 6, 2009

The Almost at Best Buy





The other night I was in the middle of the All Request Show when Joel the Intern mentioned that The Almost updated on their twitter that they were going to be in Dallas for a in-store acoustic performance at Best Buy. I made plans the next day to attend and was one of 60 people to catch the acoustic performance before they played at the House of Blues in Dallas.


The Almost performed songs off of their sophomore album entitled Monster Monster. One of which was the single Hands which we play here on Power FM. I caught some video of it for you to watch and see. The show itself was a very cool opportunity to hang with the band and watch while they perform songs acoustic. From the video you can see that I was very close to the front. You can see more pics here.

Enjoy!

Adrian



1 comment:

Zach and Alyson said...

Thanks for the video... that song has been in my head all week. Love it!