Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It really DOES exist!

This past weekend, my family and I met up with some friends at a cabin on Lake Texoma. We just wanted to get out of town, sit around, eat (A LOT) and play games. That's what we did. It was awesome. One of the coolest things, though, had nothing to do with the cabin, the lake or our friends! On our way to the cabin, we passed by the infamous Power FM semi-trailer!



Ok, infamous to us anyway. Did you know about this thing? A while back a rad listener put the giant letters and logo on his truck. And simply by driving around, he promotes the station. Now, just a few weeks ago I was having a conversation with someone about this very truck and how we hadn't had any recent sightings reported (we would get calls going "Uh... yeah, I was just driving and this bright orange semi went past me... and it said POWER FM ON IT!"). Well, my husband, my son and I were just driving along, on Hwy 82 near Whitesboro, about to head North on Hwy 377... when I spotted it. I think I startled my husband, yelling "THE POWER FM TRUCK IS RIGHT THERE!" Haha. Anyway, I thought it was cool to track it down and to know it's still out there, promoting the station. On the way back home we stopped to snap a picture of it, just to prove that... y'know... it does exist!
Keep rockin' for Christ!
Jade =)

No comments: