Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mission Reality.TV and Alex's Lemonade Stand

What up!!! It's Adrian, I literally just got back from a really cool event in Hurst.
Power FM was apart of an event that raised money for Alex's Lemonade stand which is an organization benefiting pediatric cancer research. If you don't know what Alex's Lemonade stand is you can find out information about it online at www.alexslemonade.org/home. Mission Reality.Tv missionreality.tv was there as well filming footage of the event, which is another organization that partnered up with Alex's Lemonade Stand. It was really awesome to get to hang with a good group of people, and meet listeners as well. I hope to be able to get out more soon and if not you can always catch me at nigh on the All Request Show and let me know how you are doing! Here are some pictures from the event. Be Blessed and I will chat with you soon!


Green Lemonade!

Adrian

No comments: