Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dallas Tap Dazzlers


It's been quite a day here at the station today. Chris & Eddie got to golf with author Max Lucado. Then this afternoon, all of a sudden a flurry of shiny red burst through the door carrying food. It was the Dallas Tap Dazzlers! They are out promoting Grandy's new Spicy Shrimp - and trust me, they were some spicy ladies. Just look at the pictures! They brought us and the other station in the building just TONS of food to try. Oh my goodness!

They did a little dance performance for us in the kitchen, and made Drue and I join in on a "toe-point" picture! Haha. Wow! It was incredibly random, I have to say, but soooo much fun to have a visit like that out of the blue. Certainly made my day a littlemore exciting!

Keep rockin' for Christ!
Jade =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! So where is the picture of Jade and Drue dancing with them, huh? ;)

phouse1964 said...

My mom told me about her visit to the station and had some really nice things to say about you! I am glad you had fun. The Dazzlers are a great bunch of ladies and I would say that even if my mom wasn't one of them!