Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New VIDEO FROM THE ARS!

I like to goof around and have fun on the show. This is a short little video of some behind the scenes stuff at the station. I will try and do something new once a week so check back on the blog often for a new updated video from the show. Big props to Daniel for editing this and putting it together!





Also don't forget we have a webcam that you can come chill in during the show. www.stickam.com/yoitsadrian You can request songs, meet listeners, and hang out. Occasionaly we have band members in and you can chat with them as well. I also have a twitter you can follow me and vice versa and we can communicate on that as well! www.twitter.com/yoitsadrian I look forward to chatting more with you in the chatroom, twitter, and on the phone during the all request show!



Thanks for listening!



Adrian

No comments: