Friday, October 10, 2008

Foolish Mortal - Interview with Andrew Schwab

I wasn't prepared or even aware that he would be calling in today, but I had the opportunity to chat with Andrew Schwab of Project 86 this afternoon. I was, however, VERY glad to get to talk to him! I gushed a little (off the air, thankfully) about how much I love his writing, specifically his book, It's All Downhill From Here: On The Road with Project 86. Project 86 and Spoken will be performing tonight at The Lighthouse Church in Burleson at 6pm. Email will be out there in the Powermobile, so make sure to stop by and say hi to him as well! Get ready to have your face rocked off!


Click here for the interview from earlier today.

Off the air, after the interview, I had to tell Andrew how David and I use the term "Foolish Mortal" a lot more now thanks to one of his songs.

Keep rockin' for Christ!
Jade =)

2 comments:

Jordan Singleton said...

Oh my gosh. Jade. You are totally my hero.
I haven't kept up with the band lately, but I lovelovelove that book. I read it on your recommendation, even, so, thanks!

Anonymous said...

heyy jus wanted to say i wish i could help more with keeping the station on the air! I LOVE THIS STATION!! I NEVER CHANGE THE DIAL! great job you guys. GOD bless youu!!